TARGETS IN LIFE vs REALITIES OF LIFE

Image result for Reality



Our targets on life are really different from our realities in life. I will give an example that one of my spiritual fathers told me some years ago.

When he was marrying, a friend of his told him that he cannot marry into a rented apartment without cars and other conveniences.  My pastor told him that he was going ahead in his journey.

After six years, the man who wanted to marry with a lot of conveniences had not achieved just one of it. Then, he told his friend that he was marrying just as he was. My pastor's son was the ring bearer at the wedding.


The little that we possess would be blessed of God if we can be faithful and truthful to Him and our spouses. 

The Bible says in Ecclesiastes  4:9 Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,