STRIKING OUT!


I am striking you 
Out of my address book,

Not willingly,

But for the higher regulator

Has called you to the highest home 

We all long for
but go to unwillingly.


I can't striking you out of my heart,
For the favour of the tutelage,

Making a protégé of me

Without knowing the bird that birth me

On the sheer recommendation of your daughter.


Shared passion and ideas,
Shared revolt,

Shared information,

Shared celebration,

She shielded me,

She moulded me,
What else can I expect?


May you find rest,
May your labour yield abundant fruits,

For all your protégé,

I can't strike out the grief.



Adieu Mama Dupe Omole!

Olutayo IRANTIOLA On the behalf of The Youth Alive Crew, Radio Kwara 2003-2006 namely , 
Tolu OYEWOLE-OLADEJO; Revd Canon Tunde OYESINA & Mojisola ODEDELE-KOMOLAFE

Labels: , , , , , , , ,