MYSELF

Image result for Myself



I can't be against myself,

I stand to be myself,

Whatever I do represents me,

Can't you catch me?

Can you know my belly than me?

I stand to defend all,

And want to profit from all.

(enu eni laa fí pe tèmi dire)



The pride of my life,

The blossoming of my life,

Depends on me,

Standing to make the "me"

Blowing without a stop,

To get me to the top.

(màá roko sódò ara mi)



I stand for this world: Africa,

I defend the cause of Africa,

Some will not reduce her,

We are her heirs,

We will make it great,

We will be of a high esteem.

(ohun a ní làá gbé láruge).



Láti inú òwe:

TÁA BÁ FÚN WÈRÈ LÓKÓ, ÒDÒ ARA RÈ NI YÓÒ ROKO SÍ

Literally meaning: If you give a hoe to a mad man, he ploughs to himself

Excerpts from THOUGHT PATTERNS (Fusion of Ages)

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,